The White Cat mine is located in the Cle Elum Mining District of Kittitas County WA. According to historical records the White Cat was known as the Camp Creek mine in 1938. The White Cat was owned and operated by the Camp Creek Mining Company from 1929-1940, and Bob Canson Mining Company in 1938.
The mine primarily produced silver with some gold. Historical assays showed about 2.63 ounces of silver per ton. The White Cat shipped 14 metric tons of gold-silver ore between 1929 and 1956. Ore was sent to Ronald where it was shipped by rail to the Tacoma smelter.
The claim consists of three adits, a lower at 3100 feet, a middle at 3800 feet, and an upper at 3880 feet.
Roslyn No. 3 Coal Mine
Site Visited 2012
No. 3 mine photographed from Ronald Bakery 1938
Ore chute Middle adit