The Non Pareil mine is located in the Index Mining District of Snohomish County WA. The property consisted of 32 claims located on the east side of Trout Creek. The claims were connected to Index via a trail and surface tram road. The Non Pareil claims were originally discovered in 1898 by by John Lewis. In March of 1903 the claims were incorporated by Nicholas Rudebeck, Rachel Rudebeck, and George P. Rossman to form the NonPareil Consolidated Copper Company. The company operated from 1903-1912.
The development work on the property consisted of 1,700 feet of tunnel, together with open cuts, trails and cabins.
Non Pareil Mine
Site Visited 2014
Carbon lamp writing from 1938
Carbon lamp graffiti from 1920's - 1940's