The old Highland Schoolhouse located in Douglas County Washington. Accounts date this one room schoolhouse to 1905. The last classes were held here in 1949. The school was not part of any one township, but rather served several surrounding communities.
The schoolhouse was used for various community activities such as a voting precinct up until the 1960's.
The school stands on the corner of Hwy 2 and J (Highland School Rd).