Alstown was a station on what was once a branch line of the Great Northern Railway on Douglas Creek, East of the Columbia River in South Central Douglas County.
It was named for Albert (Al) Luther Rogers, a civil engineer, merchant (Rogers & Howe Store), and civic leader of nearby Waterville. From 1909 to 1913 he served as a regent for the University of Washington. All that remains of Alstown is the grain storage and a few old long vacant buildings. With improved highways and trucking the branch line was abandoned in 1950.